Pneumonia is an infection that damages the air sacs in both lungs. The air sacs can fill with fluid or pus, causing mucus or pus. Fever, chills, and difficulty breathing. Can cause pneumonia
Pneumonia is an infection of the lungs. Most infections are caused by bacteria or viruses, but some are caused by fungi. Pneumonia can be a mild illness or it can be something more serious.
What are the symptoms of pneumonia?
Sufferers often have cold or flu symptoms for the first few days or weeks that get worse and don’t get better. For a better treatment of this disease, you can visit the online medical store. The most common symptoms are:
- The cough may be dry or produce thick phlegm Cough may last for several weeks after successful treatment of pneumonia
- Fever (temperature of 38°C or higher) Sweating and shivering although in older people this may cause a lower than normal body temperature.
- If difficulty in breathing or wheezing especially in young children or shortness of breath in case of possible you can visit any online pharmacy.
- People with pneumonia can also have it
- There is a headache, and chest pain that makes breathing worse with coughing
- Coughing up blood abdominal pain
- Feel weird and maybe even vomit. Pain all over
- Older people in particular may be confused or disoriented
In more severe cases, a bluish color (cyanosis) around the mouth is due to a lack of oxygen.
Many germs can cause it. Your body usually prevents these germs from infecting your lungs, but sometimes these germs can be attacked by your immune system. Even if you are in generally good health, many types of infectious agents, including bacteria, viruses, and fungi, can cause pneumonia.
Bacteria the most common cause of is Streptococcus pneumonia.
- Haemophilus influenzae
- Legionella pneumonia pneumonia
- Viral pneumonia
- Respiratory viruses are often the cause. Examples of viral infections that can cause it include:
- Human parainfluenza virus infection Human metapneumovirus infection
- Measles (Varicella Zoster Virus)
- Adenovirus infection Coronavirus infection
- SARS-CoV-2 infection (the virus that causes Covid-19)
Although viral and bacterial symptoms are very similar, viral pneumonia is usually mild and may improve in 1 to 3 weeks without treatment.
Fungi can cause it from soil or bird droppings. They often cause it in people with weakened immune systems. Examples of fungi that can cause pneumonia include:
- Pneumocystis jirovesi
- Cryptococcus species
- Types of histoplasmosis
It can cause complications, especially in people with weakened immune systems or chronic conditions such as diabetes and pneumonia.
Admission to hospital
If your symptoms are very severe or you have other health problems, you may need to be admitted to the hospital. In the hospital, doctors can monitor your heart rate, temperature, and breathing. Having trouble finding a hospital for Pneumonia, you can visit any online pharmacy.
Although home remedies don’t cure it, there are some things you can do to help ease the symptoms. Among the natural cough relief methods is gargling with salt water. Drinking hot water or a nice warm bowl of soup can help with a cold, but it’s important to see a doctor if you have pneumonia.
In many cases, it can be prevented. For more information and advice on this disease, you can visit any online pharmacy.
The first line of defense against it is vaccination. Several vaccines can help prevent it
Both of these vaccines help protect against pneumonia and meningitis caused by pneumococcal bacteria.
It can often be a complication of the flu, so be sure to get an annual flu shot as well. There may be a danger.
This vaccine protects against Haemophilus influenzae type B (Heb), a type of bacteria that can cause pneumonia and meningitis.